Integration for wordpress
Download the plugin to place in your root
When you download the package, open the index.php file
and search and variables;
private static $token = 'code token'; // insert token id private static $id_account = 'code id account'; // insert id account
Edit those variables by entering your account id with your token, which you find in your administrative control panel
When you have edited the index.php file, go to the root of your website, and upload the files to the folder;
Now go to your control panel and look for html5-videochat plugins, press the install button.
Create a wordpress page and insert this tag inside with the measures you want.
[HTML5VIDEOCHAT width=100% height=100%]
If you need support contact
Here's a guide on how to install a video chat plugin on WordPress:
- Log in to your WordPress site and go to the dashboard (click on the "Dashboard" button at the top left of the screen).
- Select "Plugins" from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the "Add New" button at the top of the page.
- In the next page, you can either search for the video chat plugin you want to install by typing its name in the search field, or browse through popular plugins or categories.
- Once you have found the video chat plugin you want to install, click on the "Install Now" button next to the plugin name.
- WordPress will start to download and install the plugin. After a few seconds, the "Install Now" button will change to "Activate". Click on the "Activate" button to activate the newly installed plugin.
- In some cases, you may need to configure the plugin before using it. Look for instructions or options for the plugin in the "Plugins" page in the WordPress dashboard.